Find your MUW Net ID
NetID Access Activation: (used for Wi-Fi, printing, and MyCampus portal)
- Go to www.muw.edu.
- Click on Portal at the top right, but don’t log in.
- Click on First Time User in the Quick Link section.
- Put your NetID as the User Name.
- Put your 8 digit date of birth as the password in the format mmddyyyy and click Login.
- Click on the "Click Here" to make the Welcome box go away.
- Put your 8 digit date of birth as the old password in the format mmddyyyy.
- Type in a new password.
- Confirm the new password and press the enter key on your keyboard.
- Click on "Click here to continue".
- Read the information and then click on “Click Here”.
- Set up your two security questions.
- Click on "Enroll".
- Click "Sign Out".
Now your NetID has been activated and can be used to log into MUWNET wireless, MyCampus Portal, and PaperCut. PaperCut is the software used for printing in McDevitt Hall, Fant Library, Education, and Martin Hall. MyCampus Portal allows access to Banner, MyApps Email, Canvas, and OrgSync.