Four-year ans transfer students receiving the Presidential Award are automatically qualified to enroll in the Honors College and only need to inform the College of their acceptance by emailing This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Students receiving the Centennial Award or the Honors Award must participate in the Gordy Honors Residential Program, including Study Abroad in the summer after the sophomore year, and complete the Four-Year Honors Curriculum. When students apply to The W, they are notified if they qualify for these competitive scholarships and are invited to interview. Other students may also request admission to the Residential Program if space is available.

For more information, visit Scholarships.

Other students may apply for admission if they meet ACT/GPA requirements.