• 1
  • 2
  • 3


The University maintains a fleet of cars, vans, and shuttles which staff and faculty may use for official university business.

What types of vehicles are available?

The University has three (3) Ford Taurus; five (5) Impalas; one (1) 7-passenger van; two (2) 12-passenger vans; one (1) 6-passenger shuttle; and four (4) 8-passenger shuttles.

Who can reserve (use) a vehicle?

Any licensed University employee may request a vehicle reservation. Any licensed University employee who meets the below criteria may operate a vehicle.

How can a vehicle be reserved?

The University employee must complete a Vehicle Request Form and have it signed by the Department/Division head.  The form must be forwarded to Resources Management along with a copy of the driver's license of the person driving the vehicle. 

The driver must also read the vehicle manual and sign the Vehicle Manual Acknowledgment form.  If the request form is approved, a vehicle packet should be picked up from the Resources Management office.  All vehicles are located at the Motor Pool on 15th Street South and should be picked up and returned there. 


If the vehicle is returned after normal business hours, contact W Police to have the gates to the motor pool opened. The vehicle packet should be left at the Guard House on front campus.  If the vehicle is returned during normal business hours, the vehicle packet should be returned to the Resources Management office.


Resources Management

Resources Management

Angie Atkins

915 10th Street South
Phone: (662) 329-7126
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.