Plymouth Bluff Environmental Center
Located in a secluded area high above the old Tombigbee River Channel near Columbus, Mississippi, the Plymouth Bluff Center is a 190-acre educational and recreational facility.
This unique center in the beautiful woodlands of east central Mississippi provides the ideal setting for learning, growth, and recreation in a natural setting.
The Plymouth Bluff Center offers facilities and an atmosphere that lends itself beautifully for training, education, and recreation for a variety of groups including professional associations, businesses, educational institutions, city and county governments, churches, as well as for individuals and their families and friends.
The center is equipped to support such activities as:
- Retreats, planning sessions, and workshops
- Training and educational programs
- Professional development opportunities
- Formal and informal gatherings such as weddings & family reunions
- Alternative recreational activities
- Environmental and nature science studies