• 1
  • 2
  • 3

Trademark Licensing

All University marks are protected by trademark. 

Vendors producing merchandise using any university marks, for use either internally or externally, must be registered with the university’s official licensing agency, the Collegiate Licensing Company.

Collegiate Licensing Company


Licensed Vendors

The exclusive list of vendors licensed to manufacture and sell items with the university marks can be found on the Collegiate Liscensing Company website.

Licensed Vendor Search

UR logo white

University Relations

1100 College Street
Columbus, MS 39701

Stovall House
Phone: (662) 329-7119
Fax: (662) 329-7123