• 1
  • 2
  • 3

Student Organizations & Branding

Registered student organizations wishing to use official university marks must also abide by university licensing requirements, whether producing an item for sale or for give-away. These requirements include:

  • Using a licensed vendor. Internal Licensee List is available through the Office of University Relations.
  • Approval from the Office of University Relations.
  • Including the name of the student organization in the item produced. 

Following established university guidelines ensures appropriate use of all official university marks, as well as consistency. It is a way for the university to protect its visual identity in anything representing The W.

UR logo white

University Relations

1100 College Street
Columbus, MS 39701

Stovall House
Phone: (662) 329-7119
Fax: (662) 329-7123